Thursday 10 November 2011

Answering the Question from Daniel


Hi Daniel
 
I hope you are well. Thank you for reading my blog and asking a question. You question seem to have main points.


1. The hypothesis of Natural
 
2. The subjective view of observation

1. Natural movement is a continuum regarding the reaction to an action event of the sequential algorithm to the desired outcome. This occurs through the internalisation and externalisation reference frame for survival in accordance and organisation with the laws of mechanical physics and human engineering. These observations are postulated based upon the subdued and full- field human responses.



2. It is worth stating that I see myself as a philosopher and not a scientist (though I have a science background). In my opinion observations are subjective and once quantified natural movement no longer becomes natural. Thus any attempt to quantify natural human movement goes against naturality. It is good to remember that for every one objective answer births the dawn of a magnitude of subjective dreams, and it is this dream which brings scientific evolution.



‘’ There are those who are trying to find answers to a question- they are called scientist. There are those who are questions such answers- we are called dreamer’s ’’



WHICH ONE ARE YOU

I hope this answers your questions; please ask more regarding any blog article


Yours

Steve Braybrook

Bsc, Msc, Mpt

1 comment:

  1. Great response, thank you! I'm on the fence as to which one I am, how about a scientific dreamer!?
    :)

    ReplyDelete